||Networking Events & Business Referrals
- Business Card Exchanges
- Member Participation for Special Events and Educational Seminars
- Business Referrals
- Sponsorship Opportunities to Increase Visibility
- Member to Member Discounts
- Lunchtime Learning Seminars
- Multi-chamber networking
||Business Assistance and Resources
- SCORE Chester County
The SCORE Association (Service Corps of Retired Executives) is a nonprofit association dedicated to entrepreneur education and the formation, growth and success of small business nationwide.
||Annual Events & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Profile Awards and Annual Dinner:
This prestigious event recognizes outstanding achievements, accomplishments and contributions of individuals and
companies within the Great Valley business community.
- Annual Golf Classic and Summer Celebration:
Spend an entire day playing at the beautiful and challenging Waynesborough Country Club while meeting new business contacts. The day ends with a wonderful reception for golfers and non-golfing members and their guests to celebrate summer and make new business contacts.
- Fall Frolic: Night at the Opera, Bagpipers and Irish Music or perhaps a little Jump n Jive? Just some of the themes of this fun and lively annual event for members and prospective members to enjoy!
||Affordable Group Health, Life & Business Insurance Packages
- The Elite Group
The Great Valley Chamber has partnered with the Elite Group, an employee benefits consulting firm working with individuals, sole proprietors and business owners in the area of medical, prescription, dental, life short/long term disability and long term care insurance and HR outsourcing services. Click here to get more info.
||YMCA Ongoing Membership Special
- YMCA at Great Valley
Three months for $99 for our 24,000 square foot facility on two levels with over 100 pieces of cardio and strength training equipment along with 15
state-of-the-art treadmills. In addition we have a group exercise studio, spin studio, babysitting room and locker rooms. Included in membership is a
free orientation on all fitness equipment, more than 40 free group exercise classes per week and two free hours of babysitting daily.
Click here to download the GVRCC SPECIAL OFFER from the YMCA
||Leader Organization in Transportation Issues
- Active participation with all State and Local
- Commuter Forums & Lunchtime Business Survival Series -
These lunchtime sessions are designed with the daytime
professional in mind
||Videoconferencing Is Now Available!
- Executive Office Link
5 Great Valley Parkway, Suite 210
Malvern, PA 19355
- For more information please call:
Piper Dugan at 610-251-6850
Click here for pricing.
||Publications & Cost Effective Business Promotion
- Chamber Bi-Monthly Newsletter/Annual Membership
Directory/ Chamber Website
- Event Programs/Relocation Information Packets/
Additional Member Amenities
- Conference Room and Training Room Available for Meetings and Seminars
- Various Great Valley Meeting Facilities discounted to Members
- Business Resource Connections / Export Verification